- Landlords - who need to install long lasting durable railing to meet building code requirements.
- Home owners - who are looking for a robust railing that meets insurance requirements.
- Business owners - who need to provide railing for steps around their business.
- Base Kit - The base kit includes two uprights and all the necessary brackets to support the grab rail. End caps and mounting hardware are also included.
- Length of Railing - Select the number of feet for your hand railing. In most cases, estimating to the nearest foot works great. See instructions below for calculating the grab rail length.
Max Railing Length: 7 ft. 10 in. If you need a longer railing, please contact us directly for a custom railing.
- Additional Uprights - If you are extending your railing beyond 6 feet between uprights, you will need to add an extra upright.
- Powder Coating - This anodized railing kit comes in a silver finish but can be powder coated for an additional fee.
NOTE: This will add 3-4 weeks to your lead time.
Need a Simple Railing for Your Stairs?
This is a simple, easy to install railing that mounts to stair steps. The railing is completely aluminum and is designed for greater durability and flexibility than standard railing systems.
Select Your Options
Calculating Railing Length
This simple way to do this is to have someone stand at the bottom of the steps holding the end of the measuring tape. Walk to the top of the stairs while each of you holds the measuring tape 3 feet off the ground. Record the length when you have positioned the ends where you want the railing to begin and end. In most cases, estimating to the nearest foot works great.
Tip: Longer is better. Your handrail can be cut shorter if needed before install.
The mathematical way of calculating would be to measure the rise and run of the steps and then calculate the length of the railing by the following formula:
Railing Length = √ height2 + length2
The square root of the height squared plus the length squared will give you the proper length of your railing.