- Looks Great - The Kee Klamp fittings and pipe give a clean, modern, industrial look.
- Strong, Stable and Solid - Unlike flimsy alternatives, clothing racks built with Kee Klamp are solid, stable and built to last.
- Reusable - If you find you need to reconfigure your environment or expand, these racks can easily be used in the future with additional pipe and fittings.
- Easy to Assemble - The entire unit goes together with a simple Allen wrench (included!). Each rack takes just a few minutes to assemble.
- Customize Your Rack - Because this rack is built with standard pipe, you can customize your rack, even after you've purchased it.
The Single Bar clothing rack with feature ends is our most versatile clothing rack. The design of this rack makes it useful for both storage and display. Feature a specific garment on the end of the rack and use the rest for storage, or place garments at greater intervals along the top bar. Selecting our heavy-duty casters will ensure that your rack rolls everywhere, even onto rough outdoor surfaces.
If you have small clothing like kids clothing or swim suits you can add a second bar to this rack for additional storage.
This modern looking free-standing clothing rack is designed for flexibility, strength and durability. Available in custom heights and widths, this clothing rack is built to store plenty of clothing on standard sized hangars.
The feature end face outs measure approximately 6 inches on either side of the rack.
Single Bar Clothing Rack Dimensions Diagram
You can store more clothing by having a mid rail. Mid rails work best when using a height of 6 or 7 feet. Be sure to select the same width as the rack you have selected.
Top Rail Only
Top and Mid Rail