- Looks Great - The Kee Klamp fittings and pipe give a clean, modern, industrial look.
- Strong, Stable and Solid - Unlike flimsy alternatives, clothing racks built with Kee Klamp are solid, stable and built to last.
- Reusable - If you find you need to reconfigure your environment or expand, these racks can easily be used in the future with additional pipe and fittings.
- Easy to Assemble - The entire unit goes together with a simple Allen wrench (included!). Each rack takes just a few minutes to assemble.
- Customize Your Rack - Because this rack is built with standard pipe, you can customize your rack, even after you've purchased it.
Double Bar H-Rack clothing racks are designed to store a large number of garments. The variation in height allows you to store garments of different sizes on the same rack. The variation in height can also be used for aesthetic purposes.
The H-Rack format is typically used in the center of the floor. Our heavy-duty design is especially helpful in storing heavier clothing such as denim.
The feature end face outs measure approximately 6 inches on either side of the uprights.
This modern clothing rack is free-standing and designed for flexibility, strength and durability. Available in custom heights and widths, this clothing rack is built to store plenty of clothing on standard sized hangars.
Color Coating Available
Get your racks in color to match the look of your store or apartment. These racks can be powder coated in any RAL color. If you are interested in having your clothing racks color coated, please contact us directly.
Get a Custom Version of this Rack
Do you like this rack, but want to tweak the style or lengths? Contact our design team.