- Landlords - who need to install long lasting durable railing to meet building code requirements.
- Home owners - who are looking for a robust railing that meets insurance requirements.
- Business owners - who need to provide railing for steps around their business.
- Length of Railing - Select the number of feet for your hand railing. In most cases, estimating to the nearest foot works great. See instructions below for calculating the grab rail length.
Max Railing Length: 7 ft. 10 in. If you need a longer railing, please contact us directly for a custom railing.
- Extra Brackets - If you have more than two posts then you will need extra brackets to support the railing. As a rule of thumb you will need to add an additional bracket every six feet.
- Powder Coating - This galvanized railing kit comes in a silver finish but can be powder coated for an additional fee.
NOTE: This will add 3-4 weeks to your lead time.
Need a Simple Railing for Your Stairs?
This is a simple, easy to install railing is designed to mount to a wall or wooden posts. The railing is completely galvanized and is designed for greater durability and flexibility than standard railing systems.
Because of our unique fittings the railing can be arranged at any angle.