- Custom lengths - Configure for any length between 2-8 linear feet
- Long-lasting - The entire railing is completely galvanized
- Easy to install - Only requires a few basic tools and can be installed in about 1 hour
- Everything you need - Includes mounting hardware for concrete and wood surfaces
- Landlords - who need to install long lasting durable railing to meet building code requirements.
- Home owners - who are looking for a robust railing that meets insurance requirements.
- Business owners - who need to provide railing for steps around their business.
- The basics - The base kit includes three uprights and all the necessary brackets to support the grab rail. End caps and mounting hardware are also included.
Choosing the right length - Measure your stair, then seperately measure your landing. Enter the two measurements into their respective fields above to select the length of your railing. In most cases, estimating to the nearest foot works well. For an exact measurement, see the instructions below for how to calculate your railing length. If you would like to talk to a person about this, contact our customer service team.
(Max Railing Length: 8 ft. If you need a longer railing, please contact us directly for a custom railing.)
- Additional uprights - If you are extending your railing beyond 6 feet between uprights, you will need to add an extra upright to your kit to ensure the railing retains it's rigidity along the entire handrail.
- Add some color - This galvanized railing kit comes in a metallic silver finish, but can be powder coated for an additional cost. Please note, this will delay your shipment for 3-4 weeks.
The Surface-Landing L160 is an attractive, minimal stair railing kit that features an offset and smooth handrail to secure your stairs and landing. This railing utilizes the L160 Kee Klamp to allow your offset handrail to remain free from obstructions, so your hand smoothly glides along the entire length of your handrail. A few blind bolts (included in the kit) attach the L160 fitting to the side of your uprights. To ensure your stair railing will last decades, the entire railing system is galvanized and are designed for greater durability and flexibility than standard railing systems.