- Fits the majority of solar panels on the market!
- Fits the majority of metal roofs on the market - including exposed fastened and corrugated!
- Installs quickly and easily!
- Costs as little as $0.06 a watt!
- Universally fits both field (2 panels) and end conditions!
- Works only on S-5! mini clamps
- Longer PV stud now accommodates PV frame thicknesses from 1.3" (33 mm) to 2.5" (64 mm)!
- Beveled mounting disk now provides an even easier to use module placement guide!
- Four new strategically placed mounting disk hooks to assist in wire management!
- New broader ears on the PV grab allow for even easier installation and precise module engagement!
- Mounting disk is universally directional for simplicity of installation!
- Absolutely NO rails required!
- Incredible holding strength that only S-5! can offer!
The S-5-PV Kit is designed specifically to secure framed photovoltaic modules to standing seam metal roof systems without penetrating the roof surface. S-5! has created a solution for the PV industry that:
The concept of combining photovoltaic arrays with standing seam metal roofing is growing—and for good reasons. A standing seam metal roof has a life expectancy consistent with that of framed PV modules. A 30-year power source on a 30-year roof, along with zero penetration technology creates the most sustainable roof system available with alternative power generation, all without compromising the roof's warranty!
The package is just the PV attachment kit. S-5! mini clamps must be purchased seperately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find loading information for S-5! clamps?
Loading information for S-5! clamps is dependent upon the roof style that the clamp is attached to. The manufacturer maintains an update-to-date listing of roof types and loading information. Click on the link below to get the latest information from the manufacturer.
What size hex do I use to tighten the set screw on an S-5! Clamp?
S-5-PV KIT Features
Mounting disc is offered in aluminum for aluminum clamps or stainless steel for brass clamps on copper roofing.
With a service life compatible with the expectancy of metal roofs and attached accessories, the S-5-PV Kit offers unmatched sustainability. Penetration-free attachment, lower installation costs and cooler roofs, combined with rising energy costs and increased environmental concerns all spell a bright, sunny future for PV and standing seam metal roofs. S-5! makes it easy.
|PV KIT 30/41
|Works on Roof Type